Foods cooked outdoors have natural flavours and are more delicious, the one who has done camping cannot agree more with me. However, disasters are inevitable in the cooking department when you are camping.
Rest assured, you’ll be able to nail a camping adventure if you manage to wisely select your camping equipment.
- The Coleman FyreCadet 2 – Burner Camp Stove has two burners which deliver an impressive 11,000 BTU(British Thermal Unit)
- They come with hyper flame burners that reduce the boiling time by half compared to the standard burners.
- 660 degrees of wind protection with the wind block pan supports
- To do more with the stove you can use the interchangeable cooktops that let you change out the pan supports with a grill.
- It’s very easy to start just hit the push button and dial your heat measure with 2 independently adjustable burners.
- You can sit back and relax whit the food gets cooked for you as the Pressure Control Technology monitors for steady fuel flow and consistent burner performance in all weather conditions.
- It’s easy to carry as comes with the built-in handle and latching lid
2. JetBoil Camp Stove
When I camped for the first time, it was so messed up, that we had to wrap up everything a day earlier. We had it planned for 3 days 2 nights but had to be back after just one night. The main problem was cooking, we thought we’d manage fire to cook but it wasn’t easy as we thought. Ended up realising we have to be equipped at least with the basics of cooking, eating and sleeping gears.
Your camp could be a success or a flop based on the equipment you carry along. One of my priority after my debut disastrous camping is the kitchen equipment, especially cooking.
One of my favourites is this Jetboil Camp Stove, some of these features are:
- Portability: Foldable with 2 burners.
- Fuel Efficiency: Its a 5L FluxPot making it very efficient compared to other canister stoves
- Performance: It’s a 10-inch ceramic coated nonstick fry pan.
- Burner Control: Jetboil Engineered valve for smooth control. Comes with Level Igniter
- Expansion: Jetlink™ port for scaling your cooking system upon requirement (extra hose and additional stove sold separately)
- Simple and Easy to Clean and a Carrying bag included
3. MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit
Please watch the video. Everything is pretty well covered.Buy Here
4. MSR WhisperLite International Backpacking Stove
This one is very popular and has gathered amazing reviews from the users.
It’s just the right kind of stove you’d want to carry if you are a frequent traveller and make several camps as you travel.
It’s compact and solidly built and one amazing thing about this one is it allows you to use several fuels available worldwide.
WhisperLite International can run on white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline, making it the perfect stove for globetrotters
The aluminium mixture tube and stainless steel legs in the new design make it 10% lighter (10.9 oz) than the previous version.
Taking only 30 seconds to boil 1 ltr of water using white gas and 4.24 minutes with kerosine, its just the perfect stove for wilderness camping.
Cleaning and Maintenance are very easy with the Shaker Jet Technology, you can just shake the stove to clean.
Shaker Jet technology makes cleaning as simple as shaking the stove
Other inclusions: Fuel pump, wind reflector, heat reflector, storage sack, small parts kit and a detailed user manual.
It requires an MSR fuel bottle which is sold separately.Buy Here
5. Kovea Slim Twin 2-Burner Camp Stove
- This one is just the right if you are planning for a family camping in a wilderness. This portable twin-burner with a foldable windscreen is perfect for tailgate parties too.
- With the weight of only 10 lbs, this table stove can be taken out to the beach or a jungle camping.
- Year-round use: In cold weather, use 450g standard screw thread isobutane/propane backpacking canisters; in warm weather, use MSF-1a (aerosol/nozzle type) butane canisters
- Folds down to 21 x 13 x 2.4 in., making it easy to stash it away in your car, apartment or house while taking up very little space
- Ships with 4 adapters—2 for each burner—for different fuels
- Detachable lid allows for the use of larger size pots when cooking for big groups
- Each burner head is 8.5 in. wide
- Carry handle offers easy transport
- Windscreen covers back and each side, protecting your flame in high winds
- Awarded Best New Gear at the 2016 Outdoor Retailer by Gear Institute
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
6. JetBiol Flash Personal Cooking System
- Everything you need is stacked and stored inside the 1 L cooking cup. Adjustable stainless steel burner with a push-button igniter. Colour-changing cosy signals when contents are hot.
- Cooking cup clips onto the burner, preventing accidental spills. Included tripod increases stability. Drink-through lid and insulating bottom cover/measuring cup.
- Newly designed burner secures the igniter, protecting it from bumps along the road. Max BTU: 4500. Important note: Due to the Department of Transportation restrictions, we are not allowed to ship pressurized fuel canisters. Fuel for the Jetboil stove may still be purchased at our retail locations.
7. GSI Outdoor Glacier Camp Stove
Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminium
Fuel Type: Canister
Boil Time: 1 min 54 sec/o.5 ltr
Heat Output: 12970BTU / h
Includes: Stove, stove bag
Claimed Weight: 5.9oz
Recommended Use: Weekend Camping
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
8. Primus Essential Stove Set
If you’ve got a hungry party of dirt-clad travellers on your hands, consider feeding them with Primus’ Essential Stove Set. Utilizing an integrated burner/wind guard combination, the Stove Set cooks up grub and brew quicker than most traditional camp stoves, so you won’t be waiting ’till mid-morning to drink your coffee. Plus the lid doubles as a frying pan, so whatever you do, don’t forget the bacon. And when it’s time to pack up shop and hit the trail, the set (including wind-guard stove, 2 pans, tongs & lid) pack into a single rattle-free unit that’s easier to pack than many multi-piece stove sets, so go ahead, bring the whole kitchen, because it honestly won’t take up that much space.
- A minimal camp stove set for parties of 1-3 people
- Integrated wind guard/stove minimizes cook times, ups efficiency
- Aluminium pans, stove, and lid pack into a single unit
- Lid doubles as frying pan for sizzling up grub
- Includes heat resistant tongs for easy gripping
- Compatible with most pots and pans
- Item #PMS002I
9. Camp Chef Stainless Steel High Output Single Burner Cooker
For boiling, brewing, frying, or whatever else you might want to cook up, the Camp Chef Stainless Steel High Output Single Burner Cooker has the power to get the job done in a hurry. With propane fueling it, the maximum output (60,000 BTU!) high-pressure burner system heats mass amounts of liquid rapidly and will maintain it at boiling temperatures. Its stainless steel construction makes your dream come true of finally cooking in humid or coastal climates without worry about rust, while the removable, reversible legs not only elevate it off the ground but also make storage and transportation a breeze.
- Durable, rugged home cooker for boiling to brewing
- Stainless steel construction resists rusting
- An output of 60,000BTU ensures rapid cooking
- Removable, reversible legs make for easy storage
- Item #CCF001X