You can explore all the fancy stuff that you would want for your hike or trek but that should be as long as you are smart enough to choose them wisely.
You’ll find a long list of “Must Haves” for your trekking or hiking adventure which you might or might not actually need.
Best Hiking Boots for Women
Personally, I cannot imagine any of my adventure trips without a comfortable pair of shoes. In fact, nobody can. If you are more of a flip-flop person, you should carry them, just in case you get itchy at times and just want to take the shoes off. Besides, for a successful, fun and adventure vacation you should rather invest some of your time and money in your footwear.
Please go through some of my goldmine collection. Of course, I bought just one pair 🙂
1. Columbia Women’s Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Amped Hiking Boot
Perfect for rugged terrain
This is one decent looking yet stylish design that has been popular among the adventure lovers. It fits perfectly and is comfortable while using.
True value for money, these shoes are great for a beginner hiker/trekker who is looking to do it more frequently, which means the more you use the better and comfortable it gets with time.
If you are going for a hike or a trek for the first time, this one gotta be your first purchase.Buy Here
2. Merrel Women’s Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot
It has a synthetic sole with leather and textile body. This is a multipurpose boot that is good for hiking, trekking or any other activity like gardening that requires hefty physical movement.
Good for rocky, slippery terrain, these shoes are even recommended by users who’ve had ankle surgeries. According to them, it helps for smooth walk or hike and lessen the pain that they normally have while on a walk.
A waterproof version is also available. More on AmazonBuy Here
3. KEEN Women’s Kaci Winter Mid-w Rain Boot
Leather body with Rubber Sole. These hiking boots for women fits just right to your size and are made for all weather situations. These work just fine in the snow.
Furthermore, it has plenty of toe-wriggle space and is said to be as comfortable as slippers. Made with strong, durable and genuine materials, the insulation around the foot is very effective and also highly breathable.
These are lightweight and commodious for mild weather and good value for money.Buy Here
4. Timberland Women’s MT. Maddsen Mid Lthr WP Hiking Boot
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Upper made with premium waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery
- TimberDryTM eco-conscious waterproof membrane
- 34% recycled rubber outsole
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed
5. Merrell Capra Bolt Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
- Synthetic and mesh uppers; breathable mesh linings
- Merrell M Select® FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- TrailProtect® pad offers additional protection
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.Buy Here
6. La Sportiva Nucleo High GTX Hiking Boots
- Nano-cell technology works in synergy with the innovative Gore-Tex Surround membranes, enabling unprecedented breathability from underfoot
- Durable nubuck leather uppers provide protection while nano-cell inserts deliver maximum breathability
- Uppers wrap the midsoles in the medial zone, increasing torsion resistance and working together to provide comfortable, snug-fitting and stable boots
- Vibram® Nano rubber outsoles with Impact Brake System provide traction and grip
- Winner of a 2017 Gear of the Year award from Outside magazine
7. Vasque Saga GTX Hiking Boots – Women’s
- 2.0mm waterproof nubuck leather uppers with engineered mesh and GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology membranes deliver weather protection with breathability
- Toe and heel ventilation ports further enhance the breathability
- Dual-density A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) midsoles offer cushioning while thermoplastic urethane shanks add stability on uneven terrain
- Vasque-exclusive Vibram® Pneumatic rubber with Contact Grip on the outsoles delivers excellent traction on the trail
A travel enthusiast and blogger.